Gyanam Academy was found with the objective of enhancing the level of knowledge and wisdom in society through education. Holding true to its meaning, Gyanam imparts knowledge in the most eﬀective and eﬃcient way. We believe that the purpose of education is not only to earn a good living but to discover the true purpose of one’s life, become a better human being and responsible citizens and thereby making the earth a better place to live.
With the above intention at heart, Gyanam Junior College (GJC) was started in the year 2018 to nurture students and enable them to set higher ambitions in life, like getting into Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.), becoming a Lawyer, CA, Doctors, Engineers, etc. from prestigious institutes of India like NALSAR, ICAI, AIIMS, IIT, NIT, IISC, BITS, etc.).
Gyanam Academy also runs a three year FCCS batch for students who are pursuing Graduation, Engineering and other bachelor degrees. This aims at making the students Civil Service Exam ready after three years, when they become eligible to write the exam.
To create future leaders who lead an ambitious life with truth, courage, justice and service…Who give back the world more than they receive.
Motivating & inspiring students by providing required guidance through holistic education, which includes
- To flourish thoughtfulness to discover the purpose of life.
- To Evolve vision and sensitivity needed to lead a conscious life
- To Provide required life skills to lead an empowered life,
- To Inculcate ethics and morality needed to lead a sympathetic and socially responsible life.
- To Develop a positive attitude to chase their dreams fearlessly.
Beginning in the classroom will be an exposure to great ideas, right ways of understanding, and new ways of knowing, leads students to embark on a journey of intellectual transformation.
- Separate Timings and Classes for Girls and Boys.
- Transport facility for Girls.
- Biometric attendance to keep student’s attendance record and progress in studies transparent with parents.
- Continuous monitoring through CCTV surveillance for ensuring discipline.
- Highly qualified and passionate board members.
- Experienced, Dedicated and Passionate teaching faculty.
- Regular tests to assess student’s progress as it help them in achieving better ranks.
- Regular Career Guidance counseling sessions by experts to help the students choose right career, based on their abilities and interests.
- Regular workshops to nurture positive attitude and firm belief in themselves.
- Regular sessions on personality development and communication skills for students.
- Moral education is given to inculcate moral values (respect towards parents, teachers and elders) and ethics among students.
- Located at the heart of the city, with bus stop adjacent to the college and a dedicated parking for the students.
- Accommodation facility available for out station students of FCCS (Only Boys).
Principal Gyanam Junior College
Dr. Syed Ali Luqman Hussaini, has about 16 years of experience in teaching at Undergraduate, Graduate and Post Graduate level in prestigious colleges in Hyderabad and Universities. He has a passion for teaching and bringing transformation in the society through education, and that is the very purpose he has taken the responsibility of leading GJC.
Holding a Masters in Business Administration and Psychology and a Ph. D in Human Resource Management he conducts behavioural training programmes for both students and professionals. He does corporate training and has designed modules for teacher training and courses related to attitudinal and behavioral change. He not only guides students in reaching heights in education but also inspires them through his charismatic personality. He is a visionary and sees a great potential in the student community to be immensely creative and can reach greater heights, if they are rightly guided provided proper training.