BBA full form is Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA is one of the most popular and sought-after bachelor’s degree programmes pursued by students after Class 12. The BBA course is the gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in numerous sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name a few.
BBA is a three-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management. It is open to students from all three streams i.e., Science, Arts and Commerce. The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. There are about 4900 BBA colleges in India. Students who wish to land a career in the field of management can pursue the BBA course after completing Class 12. The course will help the students learn various aspects of business administration and management through classroom lectures and practical projects like internships. The course will acquaint the students with various aspects of business administration, market, marketing trends, etc.
For students who wish to build a career in the management or business fields after Class 12, BBA is the perfect option. With the cut-throat competition in the business and corporate world, one needs to have strong leadership and managerial skills if one wishes to have a flourishing career in the field. A student who pursues BBA after Class 12 will have a wide range of job opportunities available to him/her. BBA graduates can also opt for higher studies such as MBA to fast track their career in the management and business field. Here are a few reasons why should one pursue a BBA course:
- A stepping stone in the careers of students who wish to excel in the business and management world.
- Better career opportunities.
- Good salary.
- A better understanding of market requirements and various global trends that is required for different careers in this field.
- BBA course will impart the knowledge required to study further in the same field.
- Develop leadership, managerial, entrepreneurial and people skills.
Careers in BBA :
- MBA. MBA is the best masters degree to take up after the completion of BBA.
- Judge , Lawyer.
- Government Jobs – SSC, Bank PO or Indian Railways.
- Start-Up / Entrepreneurship.
- Marketing, Sales, Finance Jobs.
- Hotel Management.
- Event Management.
- Finance Sector- Financial Advisor, Accountant, Trader, Investment Banker, Loan Officer, etc.
- Management Sector- Human Resource Manager, Information and Systems Manager, Research and Development Manager are to name a few.
- Real Estate Business.
- Sales Executive.